Parenting Education Course Outline:
- The Challenge of Being A Parent
- Parenting Styles: What is Yours?
- Replacing Stress With Peace
- Building Family Strengths (includes the Power Wheel- Love and Caring For Your Children)
- Being Understanding: A Key to Developing Healthy Children
- Communication: Building A Strong Bridge Between You and Your Children
- Positive Parenting Skills
- Meeting Children’s Needs
- Building A Positive Relationship With Your Child
- Sending Messages of Love
- Am I Spoiling My Child?
- Helping Your Children Behave
- Discipline and Punishment (includes the Violence Wheel)
- Enjoying Each Child As An Individual
- Raising Teens Ages 13 thru 19
The top 12 Topics- trust, boundaries, attending parties, relationships, birth control, alcoholism, drugs, avoiding arguments, bullies, violence, responsibility and acceptance.